Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Mix of Excitement and Crazy

Since PRing at Sunday's Dallas White Rock Half Marathon, I'm at a weird mix of inspired/motivated/excited and crazy/tired/confused.  Right now, it's 80% inspired, 20% crazy.  I did a 2 mile run the day after the race and another 2 miles last night and legs seem to be recovering. 

I think I'll be at 100% motivated within a week, just not there yet.  I plan to create my 2010 New Year's Fitness Resolutions soon (2009 went well for those) and my Spring 2010 race calendar, and this will help.  I'm definitely a runner that flounders a little without a definite plan to implement so it's time to think through that and lock it in.

Houston Half Marathon is January 17 and will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment