- I ziplined in Hawaii. 8 ziplines without the frills, just hanging from a rope, flying hundreds of feet over the canopy of the trees. By the way, I've had a history of fear of heights.
- Also in Hawaii, I explored a quarter-mile of pitch-black lava tubes with only a flashlight.
- I did a running streak of 63 days in January & February. Me, the casual runner, running every day. Definitely outside my usual running routine and took quite the commitment.
- I had my first hot-air balloon ride in March in Napa.
- I did my first 25K race... in July... in Texas heat...at midnight (El Scorcho 25K)
( Please note that I can NOT swim so avoid those sorts of activities. And learning to swim is a time commitment I can not give with running and my family right now. )