Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spring 2010 Race Calendar in Focus

Cementing my Spring 2010 racing, running, and running-related calendar, here is the plan...

1/17/10 - HALF #1 - Houston Half Marathon - running (registered)

1/24/10 - HALF #2 - 3M Half Marathon (Austin, TX) - running (registered)

1/30/10 - HALF #3 - Texas Half Marathon (Dallas, TX) - running (not registered)

2/13/10 - HALF #4 - Surfside Beach Half Marathon (Surfside Beach, TX outside Houston) - running (registered)

2/27/10 - HALF #5 - Cowtown Half Marathon (Ft Worth, TX) - running (registered)

3/05/10 - 3/07/10 - Texas Independence Relay - coordinating two teams for Heels and Hills

3/14/10 - was going to run Rock N Roll Dallas Half (already registered) but going on vacation with good friends to Napa instead!

3/20/10 - HALF #6 - Seabrook Lucky Trails Half Marathon #1 - running (registered)

3/21/10 - HALF #7 - Seabrook Lucky Trails Half Marathon #2 - running (registered)

4/11/10 - HALF #8 - Big D Half Marathon - running (registered)

4/17/10 - Kennedale Art in the Park 5K - chip timing

4/22/10-4/25/10 - RRCA (Road Runners Club of America) Annual National Convention in Lakeland, FL

5/02/10 - Heels and Hills Half Marathon - race directing

It's going to be a busy, fun Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! that is a busy spring! So many of those are ones I'd love to do either for the first time or again, but I have to stay focused on the fulls this spring. But, I do love the half!! And I really, really, really want to do the Texas Independence Relay, but I'm hosting a baby shower for my best friend that weekend. Next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an INCREDIBLY busy spring you've planned! I'm not sure if you're smart or insane?!?! When are you going to rest? How are you not going to get burned out? Do you cross-train? I'm trying to wrap my head around all those halfs, back to back! I'll be checking in on you to see how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete